Sunday 4 January 2009

More family support...


My younger brother now knows...boys are boys and dont usually say much. He didnt initially but after a few hours i got a text ...it read..." Hi sis, soz to hear your bit of bad news, both keep your heads up high, still got a bit of hope, we r all here for you's no matter wot xx"

God Love him...if u knew my brother(s) they dont really show their feelings, so this is massive. Obviously over this time ive had a few lovely texts from my mum, sister, mother in law and aunts, i wish now i had written them here as a way of reminding me of the support we have received. I will never forget them though. My dad didnt say much either but i know he is there. Just one other brother to find out now and thats me done. He can be insensitive at times, i think its how he deals with awkward situations so i dont know what he will be like. My wee bros girlfriend also text me a lovely message, it so nice to have the support of close family and friends.

Caz i hope it stays away for u hunni, fingers crossed !!
** edited on 12/1/09
Other brother and his girlfriend knows...J has been great and text me the morning after finding out - she has had her fair share of baby drama last year too...and she is there if i need to talk.
Brother hasnt said much and i dont expect him too, he deals with things a little differently than most in that he chooses to ignore it, he never really knows whats goin on in my life as we are both really busy and dont see each other too often.
xx

No comments: