Monday 26 January 2009

Its been ages !!

Ages and ages since ive posted !!

I have nothing to write about, nothing at all. Still waiting on appointments for various IF related things to come through the door.

Nothing new to report in the life of us two either. Df still off recovering from shoulder, but is doing well now - he is such a trouper !! We are still trying to make decision about the wedding, and im working all the overtime sent to me to pay for it ! ha !

I meant to post a wee piccy of my new Christmas pressies that i just love !

Df got me a links bracelet its gorg and i love it, my mam got me a Thomas Sabo bracelet. I love it too, it has a wee angel wings charm on it, my mam loves angels so it has special meaning, its the bracelet i will wear during my IF treatment, and any charms added to it are going to have special meaning too.



This is my Sabo bracelet, i was sure i had one of my Links bracelet too, but i cant find it so thats for another post !

Good Luck for this month Caz, batton down the hatches dolly !!xxxx

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

The waiting drove me nuts!!! The bracelet is beautiful...I'm sure it will get you through a lot in this whole stinking process! Good to know you're still around!

Caz said...

Cheers mate. Bring on Friday so I can see if all is working as it should be!
The bracelet is gorgeous. I love silver, Gold just does not match my rosy complexion lol. My wedding ring and engagement ring is white gold tho.
Catch up soon - When you've finished your monster shifts. xxx