Wednesday 5 August 2009

Nothing New Here Then ....

I added this picture cos I love it, and I love dancing and I miss it, I danced for loads of years and even done the odd panto....i wish I could go back, but im about 2 stone heavier now - altho I have lost 9lbs - wooooo go me !!

I havent blogged for what feels like 100 years. I have nothing new to write and nothing exciting to tell you all....

Hmmm what has happened....

Well i got a confirmation letter from the hospital, so at least they know about us !!

I got a mole cut off my face, it started bleeding and swelling - i got the result back and its not cancerous - phew.

I got a new Blackberry phone !! Its super funky and super cool.

Im heading to Blackpool with Davie for a week since we cant afford to go abroad, I cant wait to just get time off work.

Tinkerbell (the new kitten) is 10 weeks old now, almost 11 and is doing really well, she is a wee cuite pie and obliterates any flying beasties that dare enter HER house !!

Im still working my butt off doing extra shifts in Intensive Care to pay for the wedding which is now only 8 months away !! Oh and im about to start helping immunise some of the population against Swine Flu - funny that since I dont think ill even be having the injection myself !!

Im getting new french doors put in next week, something or someone smashed the glass in my patio door and it needs fixed......damn wedding fund stung again !

Ohhhh talking of stung ...... do u remember i got stung on the butt a few weeks back, well there was a nest of the swines....I had to get the exterminators out to get rid of them ! eugh, gives me the heebies just thinking about it !

are you bored yet .......??

I am ???

I need some excitement, Caz nearly gave me a heart attack with her last post ....God damn it !


2 comments:

Caz said...

Trust me chicken my palms got so sweaty I thought I would need a sponge. Still...
Glad Tinkerbell is doing good.. you must post a pic!
I got your text with your new (funky blackberry) number
xx

Secret D said...

More pictures of Tinkerbell would be great.

It's always good to receive a letter from the hospital, as you say, just to know that they haven't forgotten about you is a good.

I've nominated you for an award, details on my blog. Apologies if you have already received it.