Tuesday 25 August 2009

Shit - im number 4


I have been worrying about being the 4th person for a wee while now.
Then Murgan over at 'Conceive this' wrote about things coming in 3's, and should we worry about being no 4.
Well im no 4.
Im a nurse as you know, and i work with a lot of females, as one would presume.

Female 1 - has a child, was trying for a 2nd, had some fertility testing, was on the very cusp of Clomid and then fell pregnant on her own, she now has a lovely Girl.

Female 2 - has a child, was trying for a 2nd, was referred for fertility testing and fell pregnant before consultation, she is sorting out her maternity leave stuff right now.

Female 3 - has a child, was about to start clomid that very month, tested 'just to be sure', and wonderfully found out she was pregnant, she is currently 13 weeks.

Im genuinely happy for each and every one of them.
In total there were 4 of us in the same boat, or a similar boat.

Im number 4.

What chance do I have. ??
Im trying to convince myself im different..

A - because i dont have a kid already.

B - because i have had the words ivf/icsi said to me.


Now does that make me exempt form the 'good things come in 3's' way of thinking ?.
I hope so, or I would be as well booking hysterectomy right now !
xx

4 comments:

'Murgdan' said...

I'll let you know next week if good things come in more than that....hopefully they do.

LuckyOnce said...

Nope, you're just number one of the NEXT three!!

Liz said...

Well, look what happened to Murgdan, things can come in fours.

Donnamarie x said...

ahhhh murgdan now has to be my lucky charm. Nothing else for it !! lol. xx