Friday 6 February 2009

Im Ovulating !!


Yep in sure am, ovulating. Definatley- absolutely - no doubt about it !!

Oh yes now that we are 'infertile' my body has decided to let me know big style when im ovualting, like its teasing me as it knows i can do feck all with that little egg travelling down my fallopian tube right now. Back 100 years ago when we were actively 'trying' (God i hate that phrase) i had to pee on an opk just to know. I had no tummy niggles, no tiredness and most of all no ewcm...i had no idea what those four letters even stood for, and i was certainly not owning up to eggy jelly stuff coming away from my foo foo. But now i could put any damn chicken to shame, i produce more egg white than a battery hen farm, and i most certainly feel the niggles in my tummy. So why now does it decide to do all this ? Am i more in tune with my body? Am i more relaxed now i know we need 'help'? Either way im pissed off !!

I suppose i should be glad im ovulating every month not thats its any good when we have cack spermies, but at least we have one less problem to worry about !!

Ho Hum, Never mind. I just had to get that off my chest !.

xx

1 comment:

Paula Keller said...

I'm nodding my head at this!

The first time I felt myself ovulate was shortly after an IUI last year. And now I almost instinctively know at least when it's near.

Before that, I didn't really have a clue where I was in my cycle.