Sunday 23 May 2010

Somethings happening !

I took a break from here for a number of reasons.
1. I didnt really have any new and interesting news.
2. For some stupid reason i cant comment on everyones blogs, i think ive done something to my settings and i cant fix it ! Fuk !!
3. I have a new facebook addiction and seem to be spending lots of time cyber surfing in that direction !

Anyways..... In the time ive been away we got married, we had our honeymoon and the swines through me a surprise 30th birthday party !! ...........and...............we have started our ICSI treatment.
Im currently on Day 15 of Down Regging and have my baseline scan on Thursday of this week. Im praying I can start Stimms then. Theatre is booked provisionally for the week of the 7th of June.
Down Regging isnt much fun but could have been worse. I have had headaches, some flushes and some sweats through the night. None of this helped by the fact i got a bot of the cold right after the injection. Tut.

I promise to update more regularly !!
xx xx xx xx

3 comments:

LuckyOnce said...

Congrats on your wedding, honeymoon, and babymaking. How exciting!!

Rebecca said...

You've been very busy! I had the worst headaches...the worst! Hang in there...it's hard work, but it's worth it!

Secret D said...

Wow! Great to have you back. Good luck with the treatment.