Saturday 29 May 2010

Birds in the loft and a Rosy Graden !

Written 29th May 2010.

Day 3 of Stimming today, well it will be when i give my injection at 18.30 tonight !! My last 2 have passed without any problems !!
It took me a long time to decide when to inject myself - do i do it first thing in the morning ? oh but what if i sleep late. Okay ill do it in the afternoon right at lunchtime - oh no wait, that would mean taking my drugs and having to inject in work....does that look as though im drawing attention to myself ?? Hmmm, okay ill do it before bed - oh dear God noooooo i cant stay up past Eastenders these days !!.....okay so dinner time it is. Who knew decision making could be so complex - is it the drugs ??
And whislt on the subject of tiredeness.......i was in the blissfull happy sleep this morning when i was so very rudely awoken (is that even a word - awoken ?) by the sound of the 'few week old hatched birds' in my loft....Jeeeez they are loud. I did have a few thoughts on how best to get rid of them, none of them very humane, however they must have tottered off on a flying lesson right now as its gone quiet !!
So all going well so far, apart from the short fuse, the tiredenss and the bruised belly, all is rosy in this garden !! :)
Mwah xx xx

2 comments:

Caz said...

Was going to post on FB but didn't know what to write that would be cryptic iykwim.
Yipee for the stimming chick.. it won't be long now!

佐漢 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.