Sunday 26 October 2008

Psychic Help ??

Tomorrow night my mum and i are off to see Colin Fry live. I do believe in this kind of stuff, altho im not expecting anyone to come through for me - i have asked by the way.....so grans, granda - any relatives if ur up there - surprise me !!

I logged into the Colin Fry website and saw a caption saying Positive Thought For The Day...
it read ' Dreams can only come true if you have confidence in yourself ' ....i like it !!

At the moment im struggling to have confidence in anything....its slowly coming back to me tho.

' Dont cry over someone who wont cry over you'...totally unrelated but i heard it last night and just wanted to keep a note of it !!

Im blogging everything just now, im enjoying it, its allowing me to free up some space in my head !!

1 comment:

theworms said...

Thanks for the sweet comment. I really hope the next sample improves. This stuff really sucks.

I don't really know how to become a blog follower. I think you can go to your dashboard and add blogs you follow to it by cutting and pasting the link.

GL and I'll be reading.