Saturday 23 May 2009

A milestone passed !!

We attended the wedding of 2 of our great friends yesterday !!
My other half was the best man, he done a fabulous job, I was so proud of him !
Over a year ago the couple announced they were to be married, initially abroad, and we hesitated on going with them because ........... we planned on being pregnant - ha !!
Ignorance is Bliss !
Here we are over a year later, the wedding passed and no baby or even hint of a pregnancy to speak of - ahhh the best laid plans.
Anyway we survived it without thinking about it - well i did a wee bit, but just a wee bit.
It was the first event I had imagined myself attending with a massive bump - or a tiny little bubba. Anyways thats by the by.

We had an amazing day. It had rained constantly all week. The weather was glorious all day - such a blessing.
The bride was just stunning ! and the groom was dashing ! very lovely couple.
The day went past so fast though its scared me for my own wedding in 10 months. I want to start the day as early as possible now so it lasts that wee bit longer.

Off to enjoy yht rest of my weekend off.
Congratulations S & L. xx

3 comments:

Caz said...

Glad you enjoyed yourself chick. It's true what they say.. the day goes so quick. I still remember EVERYTHING about it though. Enjoy the weekend, it's gonna abe a scorcher xx

LuckyOnce said...

Weddings are so fun! I'm glad you were able to enjoy the day without thinking too much about little bubbas. ;)

Liz said...

Oh I do love a good wedding. But yeah, I also understand how we project images of ourselves at certain events rubbing our baby bumps it can be difficult when we get there without even a hint of pregnancy.