Friday 1 May 2009

My Other Life !!

I have decided I have 2 lives !!...
Life number 1 is - up until now - pre occupied with infertility and IVF/ICSI.
Life number 2 is all about the wedding and the honeymoon. And boy oh boy does it make me smile !!
Wedding is decided and is April 9th 2010, honeymoon is being booked on Sunday and we are going 5 Star, Platinum/Luxury All Inclusive to Sharm El Sheikh in Egypt. I kid you not, this place is simply heaven, it looks stunning.
The planning of this is taking my mind (almost) off the IVF/ICSI that should take place immediaely post honeymoon.
So for those 2 reasons im wishing this year away.

In other news, Im a nurse in the hospital in Scotland that is currently 'housing' the swine flu victims - thank you C for your concern, I assure you i will be fine (famous last words- lol).
I hope it settles down and doesnt turn into the 'pandemic' they think it is going to.

Anyways, Im going wedding dress shopping tomorrow and then on Sunday I get to book the fantabulous honeymoon !!! Arrrggghhhhhhhhhh - so frikin excited ! xx xx

2 comments:

Caz said...

Oh mate Egypt sounds fab. I bet you can't wait! xxx

Meg. said...

We're in a very similar boat!

I'm *also* concurrently planning a wedding/IVF (as if only dealing with one of these chaotic events wasn't enough!).

I'll be here, rooting you on! =)