Thursday 7 May 2009

A normal everyday post !!

I have nothing new to report on the IVF front, except the IF consultant has asked to see us again - God knows why as we had our last appt with him a few weeks ago. I think its a mistake, but anyway, he will answer my email soon !!.

Anyways in other news, apart from saving for the wedding, we are also managing to get stuff done to our house, its very slowly but surely taking shape. So a few wee photos to prove I do exist....and live in a house !!!

This is my new couch, I ordered it in 2 different colours, was bricking it incase it would be horrendous and to some of you it still may be - but I love it, I love to be funky and a bit different and love interior design stuff......excuse the fact I have no curtains up yet !!
And again...

This is a wee bustier lady I loved so much I had to have her....I designed and made the canvas behind her, and added some gold roses to the bow round her waist .......Love it. She has pride of place in my hallway !!

I just loved this wine glass shaped vase !!, I jazzed it up a bit and just love it on my window sill !!Ill post another area of the house tomorrow !!

Keeps things a bit interesting - well for me anyway :)...xx

3 comments:

Caz said...

Luuuurve that chair mate. That's a proper snuggle up on a Sunday chair!
I really should get a new sofa. We've still got the hand-me-down from his folks when we first moved in together 5 years ago.. oh the shame!
Don't knock a gift horse in the mouth with the consultant. It might be good news!
xxxxx

Sarah said...

Cool vase!

Secret D said...

I think your lounge looks fab. Love the wallpaper and the two colours of the sofa / chair.

Good luck with the appointment.