Sunday 17 May 2009

Uneventful !

The above picture is showing just how well my diet is going ^^^^.....more about that later.

Things have been pretty uneventful since my last post. I have a feeling its going to be like this for at least the next 11 months !

I get married next April and am due to start IVF next April/May. So up until then I imagine it to be a lot of planning and organising and saving and freaking and losing weight and freaking even more, then chilling on a gorgeous honeymoon before the impending treatment begins.


So I didnt have to go see Mr Gyn guy. I emailed him and he got back right away - im impressed. He doesnt have to see me at all, it was just a wee mistake. Phew. He ended his email with 'i dont have to see you again, but if I can help with anything please keep in touch', now Im even more impressed. He is a busy man with a funny sense of humour that not many people like or get, but he is kind, and I like that !


Its lovely here this sunny Sunday. OH is working and 'apparently' im tidying round....in actual fact ive tidied a room, half tidied another, put a washing in then popped on the computer for a wee 5 mins to catch up with the cyber world. That was an hour ago.

Totally hoping to see an amazing post from Caz, Praying that Murgdan gets her positive Beta this week, I want Angry Infertile to be given a break and for all this to work out for her, and I want to hear from The Worms regular cos I just loved her posts but understand why she isnt about as much - ((hugs)). Each person there is going through some kind of turmoil right now, in their own way. Im no where near their state of mind right now, Im a whole year away from treatment starting and now that im over the shock of the diagnosis, im doing pretty damn good !!


Weight Loss isnt going as well as planned - in fact its just not going.

Im too sweet toothed, I am addicted to potato scones on a roll for brekkie, I need to get back on the weetabix. I love my new swivel chair so much I dont want to get my 2 stone overweight ass out of it to go to the gym and deal with the fatness. I must do better.


In wedding news. I ordered my dress last Saturday. I took my friends with me before we went to the Girls Aloud Concert. One of them cried. Apparently that means its the dress for me. My wee sister cried the week before too when I tried it on. Ive booked almost everything else, and am going to see the entertainment band tonight. I love being organised and being in control. I think Im going to be hellish when going through IVF. I will hate doctors being in control and me not. So in the next 11 months, learn to love me and get used to my ways, in the hope you will understand when im a total wreck next year ! Ha.



2 comments:

Caz said...

Glad to see you're still with us chick. Glad you got your dress ordered too, what style did you for in the end?
Yeah I'm ovulating! I'm so happy lol.
If you're about later on today we can catch up on MSN, I'm having major issues I nned to vent about!

xxxx

Secret D said...

Mmmm, I love strawberries dipped in chocolate! You sound quite chilled out which is good. I'm sure that the year will fly by and before you know it your wedding will be here.

Don't blame you for not wanting to get out of that lovely chair. My diet has gone out the window, I think it is the crap weather, at least that is what I am blaming it on!