Saturday 5 June 2010

Follicle Scan Done and Egg Collection Booked !!

What a day ive had !! Im excited and need to keep everything crossed.
Had bloods and scan done at the clinic this morning and all is looking well. I have 9 large follicles on the right ovary with 5 smaller ones and 8 large ones on the left ovary with 4 smaller ones. so 26 all in.
The clinic called this afternoon with my hormone result which is 5310. I have no clue what this means (anyone?) but she said it was really good. I have to take my trigger shot on Sunday at 9PM and Ec is booked for Tuesday morning. They have warned me that if more than 20 eggs are collected they will fertilise them and freeze them and then mak me wait 6 weeks before egg transfer due to the high risk of OHSS. i know how lucky i am to have responded well and i know it doesnt necessarily mean geat quality eggs so i feel bad for hoping there is less than 20 eggs collected..
Im so excited today. xx xx

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

So exciting!!!!

LuckyOnce said...

So glad that things seem to be going so well so far!!