Tuesday 8 June 2010

Egg Collection

H ladies, thaks so much for ur well wishes....
Im not even going to lie, i was and still am in agony ..... my left ovary was tucked behing my uterus and caused a lot of problems and required a lot of digging. I got 8 eggs in total which im really pleased about and am keeping everything crossed they are all doing well tonight !!
I have had morphine and all sorts of painkillers today, the shoulder tip pain is horrendous and i cant straighten up at all.....the hospital admitted me and wanted me to stay overnight but i would just rather recover at home !
EC itself was fab, i was sedated and dont remember a single thing .. just remember being woken and told i had 8 eggs.
Have to phone tomorrow morning at 09.45 to see how many have fertilised
Im nervous !!
xx xx

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Ouch! Rough day, huh? Hope it's all worth it!