Wednesday 12 November 2008

My New Revelations are PISS !!


** This wee cartoon is rude......if ur easily offended...dont read on !!**
I fekin hate google, its providing me with all the information i am asking it to provide me with....and im getting utterly pissed off, why does it have to be so efficient, why for once can it not just realise im typing out of neuroticness (i dnt care if its not a word - it is now - ok ) ...i dont really want it to answer me all the time !!!
The waiting list here is approximately a year and a half to 2 years - Christ All Bloody Mighty. !! (sorry for the bad language- my granny millsip will be turning in her grave - my granny mcginnis will be lighting up a fag, backing a horse telling my dad off for teaching me such words)

In addition to this new and truly exciting revelation, if I need IVF/ICSI ...they have reduced it to 2 cycles......yes 2 now, not 3 but ...2 ...TWO....!! bastards, i bet none of those fuckers are infertile....the swines probably have football teams of kids at home !!!!!

What can one do with his knowledge.....unless you want more profanities and a fantastic display of spontaneous combustion..i shall keep that knowledge to myself for now !!!
I seriously need to get on this list ASAP....if i leave it much longer.....or should i say if those ass holes make us have any more tests they will have reduced it to ONE attempt !!!..
This is a record swearing post.....do u know Voldemort is due to visit on Monday.... so that make me have PMT....so im allowed to swear....Mother if u ever read this, i apologise, Father if u ever read this, rest assured my granny blames u for my bad language..
'Wee Joke'
Two sperm were swimming through a woman's body. The first said, "Whew. I'm getting tired. Just how far is it to the uterus?""The uterus?" the second laughed. "We're not even past the esophagus yet!"
Babydust to me, im sick of giving t out to everyone else !!

No comments: