Monday 10 November 2008

What the fuck !!

One of my SATC girls and very good friend is on at me to remain positive......so here it is ......


Today im 7dpo....and ..i have ewcm, and frikin loads of it, what the fek !!!!
Talk about confusing a girl !!!
Im trying not to think too much into it and dare not think it could be a sign that my prayers and endless begging has been answered !! Instead i believe my horrid horrid rat arse of a body is playing silly tricks on me !! i have wee cramps too.
It seems ironic my last post was full of prayers, and tonight im cursing like a loon, but im allowed to rant and vent here, so ill say what i bloody well please !!! so there !!
In other news, my other fantabulous friend in work knows !! and she was gr8, i could tell she wanted to cry for me, but she stayed strong ! she has been through quite a bit herself so i know she knows what its like to feel pain ! Its good having friends knowing - it takes a load off !
We are both getting married a month apart in 2010, so we can get excited about that together ... yay ...
She told me today to ask my guardian angel for help as her mum firmly believes in this, so guess who ill be talking to tonight ....... im also going to be in her prayers , i have gr8 friends !.
Im in mortal agony from the body pump session yesterday... must be good for me.

1 comment:

Caz said...

+ + + + + + +

That's me being positive too!

xx