Thursday 20 November 2008

Sorry for the long delay in replying !!


Well im now on day 32 of a 28 day cycle !!

I am 4 days late !!....and have had 2 negative HPT's, what the hell is going on !!

In my whole entire life, i have never missed a period altogether or had one later than a 29 day cycle, maybe a 30 one that ive totally forgotten about, but, i have NEVER been this late..!

In my heart im wondering if i CAN be pregnant due to our results, but then i remember miracles do happen and i have so many people praying for me and i know the relatives i speak to regular, altho not on this earth, will be doing all they can for me for way up there.

And the results arent set in stone yet, we have only done blood tests on me and on SA on my darling other half !

Why am i late ?

If im not pregnant - which im not according to HPT's, then what is the reason..?? this has never happened before..

At what point do i go to the doctors !! aarrgghhhh

I have a few symptoms of pregnancy and my period really doesnt feel like its coming at all !.

Im not stressed and have had a regular period since being given our news..ad i know i ovulated this month. I do not over exercise and dont have an eating disorder....so why ??
Goddamit !!!

So here we are still waiting.....Other half is a nervous wreck every time i say i need the loo......which is a lot by he way, but i think its more for the pant check than anything else !!



3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Soooo frustrating...do the doctors have any ideas? Could it be hormones being all mixed up? Hang in there...

Caz said...

I'm praying for you too matey. I understand how frustrating it is for you.

xxx

Tiffanie said...

hi, thanks for your comment! i'm not sure what you have to do to be a follower - i am pretty much computer/internet/technology retarded:)

fingers crossed for you to get a BFP!