Wednesday 24 December 2008

Christmas Eve and a Good News Blog !!


Miracles can happen and im being positive !!
Well as per the last blog, we are referred !! Its 22 month wait......deep breathe and dont panic !!
I got my scan results yesterday and im fine, my ovaries and uterus LOOK fine from the ultrasound, and a while ago i got a progesterone level taken and i was ovulating fine, so it looks like im in working order...
Now i know other tests could prove otherwise, but im taking this as a good sign !!
Im happy !!

Just getting organised for santa coming - yes he still comes to my house, i have a great family who still spoil me rotten and a fabulous fiance who spoils me too !
Off to my mums tomorrow for dinner.....cant wait, and im going to relax and totally enjoy it !!
Merry Christmas !. x x x x x

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Good news indeed...Merry Christmas to you too!