Monday 1 December 2008

Happy 1st December !!

Not long till Chrimbo now !
Ohhhh and another thing excited me today - af came !! now normally us infertiles and all those ttc HATE the sight of the old bag, but im ecstatic....my cycle is back on track !! woohoooo.

Anyway back to the tummy aches and wanting to eat crap, but at least my system is returning to some kind of normality..

So im going to enjoy the run up to chrimbo and eat and drink and be merry ...lol.. and after new yr the diet and exercise regime will begin....i have the wedding to organise and 2 weddings to attend not to mention getting in optimum conditon for the impending ivf/icsi, i know its not gonna be for about another year yet, but no harm in getting organised.....

Caz, i hope u get ur answers soon.....ur keeping calm very well !. x x x x

2 comments:

Caz said...

Cheers poppet.

I know what you mean about it being bizarrely happy AF came for you. At least you can plan again!

Calm? Moi? Never. I'm getting rally fed up waiting now though. I just want SOMETHING to happen. My mate reckons it's stress of all that is going on in my life that's keeping AF away. It nice to think she's hopeful for PG eh? Pah!

Rebecca said...

Glad you're feeling better and everything is back on track...I'm sure it was driving you nuts!