Monday 15 December 2008

Ultrasound Sadists !!


Well i got my ultrasound today !!

That is an experience and a half....bladder must be full i was told !!
Bloody Hell
..
So drank like a fish and headed on round to ultrasound ...... by this time my back teeth were floating !!..I lie down and she pours freezing gel on my tummy....holy mother of God ..i really need to pee now !!!!....she sits the probe on my tummy and i ask proudly if my bladder is full enough for her....Not really she replies.....what does this woman want, cos i will pee her bed any more of it ....
Whoops too late......she prods that probe right into my tummy.....why the hell would u do that to someone who really needs to pee !! beatch
And then to top it all off she finished up and said 'results will be back to the doc in a week'....WTF ...i need more info than that lady ...
So i probed a bit more and asked if she would have been able to see cysts there....she said she would have ... but it looked fine.....thats it........ what looked fine?? my ovaries, my womb, the wet patch on my trousers from where she pushed too hard...my belly button piercing !! Come On Lady !!
The leaflet says....ultrasound with a full bladder please... sounds easy enough!!
What it should say .... Ultrasound with a full bladder, altho we wont be happy with how full ur bladder is anywayand to rub sat into the wound we will make u look 4 months pregnant..we will then attempt to make u pee ur pants with the freezing cold gel we will aim for ur lower tummy.....and if we fail to humiliate u then we will poke a probe into ur tummy till u pee ur pants.........we will then finish up and send u on ur merry way none the wiser and with a wet patch !! Charming lol..
It was actually ok....

Ah well results in a week (ish) and davies results on Friday !!

In nicer news my gr8 friend bought her first house today !! Congrats babe ...xx

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

OMG...that is the worst! They actually let me pee for a 10 count because I drank so much...it was horrible! You made it though...waiting to hear the results...

Caz said...

Didn't they supply a cork? How inconsiderate! At least you weren't told your bladder was too full!

Glad nothing flagged up chick - Here's to a clear set of results for you and a better set of results for Davie.

Speak soon xxx