Wednesday 31 December 2008

Hogmanay 2008.......thank Fek it almost over !!

Yay a new year starts tomorrow, lets make it a good one !!
Oh and just quickly to pick up on my last post about the 22 month wait for ivf, this is because we get free cycles in the U.K, and its a 22 month waiting list at the moment, we can fund our own cycles and do it sooner, but we arent in a position to do that right now as we are saving hard for a wedding in May 2010! (and by tomorrow i can say im getting married next year ... yay )..
So nothing new really i got my letter from the gyn doc yesterday saying my ultrasound was clear, no problems via ultrasound, i knew that anyway as i had spoken to the receptionist last week sometime but at least i have it in writing now and we can get on with things !
Davie had his op yesterday, Bankharts procedure on his left shoulder, hes a wee sowel....its a really sore op anyway, and involves metalwork getting put in....ouch ! He is grey from pain, my heart goes out to him. I stayed with him yesterday in the hospital all day, it made me realise even more how much we can go thru all this IF stuff, as long as we are together nothing else matters, and if we arent going to be blessed with children then we still have each other, and i couldnt be without him now, my life wouldnt feel the same!! lol i hope he feel the same - im sure he does ...... sometimes...ha !
My boss in work text me today telling me she had given me 2 extra days off, as care leave to look after davie, i thought this was so so nice. Some people really so care!
So 2009 is going to be much more positive for me, or im going to make it as positive as it can possibly be....im gradually weaning out all the bad people in my life and am surrounding myself with positive people, people who care, and people i can rely on. Im glad to say thats most of the people i know, but as always there are a few duffers.
We are going out with friends for dinner tonight - depending on how DF feels obviously - to bring in the bells.
So anyway, Happy New Year to everyone when it comes, to all those still TTC whether it be naturally or with a little assistance from the reproductive fairies then Good Luck and i hope this is the year for us all......and for all those who have their bundles already then , enjoy, and please stick around to keep us all going !
Happy New Year - Welcome 2009.
Angels keep looking after us Please xxxx

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy New Year...you're right...all of this stuff will make your relationship stronger. To a better 2009!

Caz said...

Happy new year to you chick.. Here's to a cracking 2009. xx