Tuesday 17 February 2009

Even better news !! - the NHS pulled it out the bag this time !!

so i took myself of up to the infertility floor of the hospital where i work to confirm the appointment they had given me for March, and to cancel the duplicate one they had obviously mistakenly given me in the the hope someone else gets it and gets a wee surprise letter in the door !!
I got chatting to the lovely lady at reception and she truly was lovely, along came the nurse, who incidentally was the nurse i have the appointment with who was also truly lovely - result. They told me to keep calling every week to see if there was any cancellations and they could get me in quicker - i was falling in love with these ladies - lol.
So to cut along story short, there i was recovering my patient when the phone goes, its for me, and its the reception lady at the clinic, she is offering me a cancellation, she went out of her way to find me a cancellation and phone me and offer it to me.......and its on Thursday, as in THIS THURSDAY... i am so excited and so pleased and so grateful. **note to self, buy these ladies some chocolate**..
So while this lady is popping the doodlebug (as it will fondly be known) into my womanly area and taking some photos (transvaginal scan), i will still be loving her, as she got me the doodlebug appointment a month early, which means we get to start this journey a month earlier. Im excited. .....can you tell ?? xx

2 comments:

Caz said...

That's such great news chika. You certainly work in the best hospital I know!

Let me know how it goes.
xxxx

Secret D said...

That's fantastic news. Have fun posing for the photos tomorrow!!