Saturday 21 February 2009

Sneaky wee peek !

Im a bad nurse....i used my powers ( well my username and password to the labs results) to have a sneaky wee peek at the blood results that will be back already. They looked ok so far, all within normal limits with the odd one or two slightly above or below, but not enough to make a huge difference.

I wonder if they will know i looked !!!

Still got a few results to come back, im sure they will be back by Monday..(ill sneak another peek)..and then the bigger ones are at York.hill so i wont get them at all - damn it- and they are the ones im most intrigued, nervous and shitting myself about (cystic fibrosis and chromosome ones)..ah well only 5 and a half weeks to go until we get those. fuk.

xx
p.s - period from hell is here a few days early..the thin lining they said i had, was a lie im sure, as its escaping continously with great pain and discomfort...judging by the pain im in, my womb will be falling from my foo foo any minute now - au revior - can you tell im pissed off !!

2 comments:

theworms said...

Wow! Sneaky. Glad everything is looking normal.

Thanks for the comments, I really appreciate the support. =)

Caz said...

Early again? I wonder if your womb is - in some sadistic way - sympathising with mine!!

I say make the most of your position chick, why not?

xxx