Saturday 7 February 2009

Sue - the angel !

Sue is a great friend of mine, we work together and have become very very good friends, and i hope she in my life for a long time to come.
She bought me a gift to carry with me while i go through this 'journey'

An Angel of Hope Card..
it reads......
No matter what the situation
you must always strive
to hold onto your hope
and you'll feel stronger and survive

For an angel's watching over you
who'll help you
make a start
to recover all the
hope you have thats hidden in your heart.

I think thats lovely, so im passing this message on to any readers of my blog.
xx

3 comments:

Liz said...

Hey, Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. You asked how to follow it, I think you just go to add under the lists of ones that you follow and type in the url. Adding you to my blog roll anyway.

Caz said...

That's a beautiful poem chick.
Shame you're working on a Sunday!
What happened to the other blog?

I'll text you when I get my phone back (strange how we rely on them so much!)

xxx

Donnamarie x said...

the weight loss blog is a goner !! I wasnt bothering with it, and u could find me by typing in my real name on google with it, and here im fairly anon !. x x x