Saturday 14 February 2009

My Valentine .

As its Valentines Day, My fantastic other half chose the image for my blog - how sweet.
Love is in the Air..

My great guy bought me tickets to a wedding fayre being held today - i had mentioned to him a few weeks back i didnt think he was interested in any plannng of the wedding as I was being left to do all the work (not that i mind and itwasnt a nag it was just a statement - the big give away was the blank looks i got when i mentioned things like flowers and table linen). So while I thought he wasnt too interested he went and ordered tickets for us both to go to this show - how sweet. It was excellent and we got some nice lunch too.

It was a welcome change to have my head and thoughts entirely filled with something other than baby madness and IVF. Im excited to start planning all the wedding stuff im not looking forward to paying for it ...eek.

In other news..Ja.de Go.ody has been given a short time to live due to her spreading cervi.cal ca.ncer. I know many people dont really like her. I do, and always have. I like people who wear their heart on their sleeve and get in trouble as they dont put on a show when paparazzi are around - and thats just her to a tee. So my prayers are going out to Ja.de and her family, especially her 2 young boys.
Oh and my diet starts on Monday after the realisation i will be getting WEIGHED at my IF appointment - fuk !.


xx

1 comment:

Secret D said...

Congrats on the appointment. It's exciting when things start to move forward.