Tuesday 17 March 2009

3rd Time Lucky


Its detailed SA sample time today. This is the 3rd one, 3rd time lucky maybe?? maybe he wont have a problem after all - wishful thinking !

Hopefully its the final sample DF has to hand in before we are doing ICSI.

He is such a trouper, having read more than a few blogs i understand that not all men are compliant with this, it makes them feel less of a man, or they are just simply embarassed. My DF has been great from the start, i didnt have to twist his arm to start these tests and he doesnt have a problem with doing his stuff in a cup and running over to the clinic with it. Im so happy with this - it definately makes it easier.
I love him more for making this easier, I Love him more as i dont have to coax him every step of the way, I love him more as we are on the same page on this journey - he definately has my heart and I cannot wait to marry him next year and have his child(ren).
I assumed the previous 2 samples had been analysed in detail - apparently not. So im not entirely sure how this one is different, but they wanted one done before we see the ferility consultant in April.

So thats really all thats happening right now, and now we go on to the waiting part again......i frikin hate waiting !! it bores the pants off me !


xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mine is too! I am so lucky! DH has been a real star and I love him so much for it. I wish you both well in your journey.