Friday 20 March 2009

On route !!


She is on her way - again ! Not that i expect anything but the damned witch to appear every feckin 28 days, but she will be here by the morning !!

I know this because im a crabbit, tired, headachy, emotional wreck, and df keeps kissing me on the head, i think its to keep me sitting down. He also took me out for pizza tonight - that was to shut me up for 10 minutes ! I know all his tricks now.

In good news we got a new car today, its the 'family' car, we just need the family now! lol.

We decided to car share to save some pennies, currently we both have a car each and its silly, we are always together and one car lies stationary against the kerb. So we have got rid of our cars and bought a lovely new car and we are going to try hard to make it work. It will save us about £300 per month, quite a lot considering we are saving up for a wedding.

I have had a lovely week off on holiday and the weather has been great but back to it tomorrow. Shit. I want to be a stay at home wife/mum/lazy beatch. I dont really i would get so bored.

Its Mothers Day on Sunday, Df was going to buy me a bright pink potted plant as a 'Wannabe A Mothers Day' gift. We bought them for our own mums instead.


Im rambling now in my emotional PMT state. so im going to bed in the hope I get a good sleep tonight !!.

xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope she stays away x