Tuesday 28 April 2009

Its my birthday and ill cry if I want too !! ....

...but I didnt !!
I had/am still having a great day !! I have been spoilt rotten.
My brand spanking super funky new couch was delivered this morning . A 4 seater, a 2 seater and a SWIVEL chair.....oh yes a swivel, Its super comfy and the size of a single bed lol - almost !
Then other half took me out and bought me a new sabo charm AND another sabo bracelet (Thomas Sabo). His mum and step dad also bought me a charm, and my mum got me clothes, Ie still to see my dad !!
Other halfs mum also baked me cup cakes - so cute and I cant wait to get munching !!

I will post pics soon of my funky couch and Sabo gifts - super excited !!. x x x x x x

2 comments:

Secret D said...

Happy Birthday (for yesterday). It sounds like you had a good day.

just me said...

Hope you had a great birthday (sounds like you did)!!!