Tuesday 14 April 2009

And so my womb screams .......

News for today........
Just as my womb is aching from the impending AF that will be inhouse for the weekend, my friend in work is pregnant. Now the other 2 have just gone off on Mat leave and now we have a brand new blossoming tummy !! That will be 3 so far this year.
I am absolutely delighted for her - truly. But seriously - when is it going to be my turn ??
Newly pregnant friend had just been referred to infertility and had just received her letter to go see the clinic a few days ago, the same day as she got her BFP !. Miracles do seem to happen for others.
I wish her a healthy and happy pregnancy.
I just want it to be me !
xx

2 comments:

Caz said...

I believe your friend experienced what they call 'sods law'. That's what happend to us remember?
Sorry AF is on her way chick, Hopefully she'll be feeling a little weak and not that much of an impression.
talk soon xxx

Emma said...

Omg! Tell me about it. There's a lady at my work with 5 kids, youngest is 4 months, and a foster child. She is 9 weeks pregnant again with identicle twins! WTF?!
Totally understand how you are feeling xxx

http://mummy-in-training.blogspot.com
http://emmas-house.blogspot.com