Thursday 9 April 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday was the important appointment day !!

Urologist is happy there is nothing outstanding wrong with D. The undescended testes as a child has caused the trouble - no doubt about it !
And as for the Infertility dude, WE ARE ON THE WAITING LIST !! yay yay yay.
This is a massive step forward for us, so why did I feel the need to have a wee cry to myself last night. ??
I phoned the Clinic where we will be seen and at present we should reach the top at April 2010, a year from now. We are due to be married abroad in May 2010 - we may have to try and pull this forward a bit but thats another story !

The consultant didnt say too much more, just that we are on the list and just have to wait to be seen, we require ICSI treatment as we already knew.....but....... our GP told us there was low count with good quality, consultant told us we have low count and poor quality, ....he did say this was to be expected and that GP probably told us a wee bit of good news to soften the blow . I think thats why i bubbled, im nervous knowing this information.

He has given us his email address for any further questions.
We can receive 2 treatments on the NHS !.
I was a bit down last night, it feels so final and although its great i got a bit weepy.

My mam sent me a wee rhyme today ... its beautiful...
Your label says - Made In Heaven Because your an angel.
Handwash only - because your fragile.
Cold Iron - Because we dont want to burn your wings.
Handle with care - because your a Limited Edition.
Happy Easter Weekend everyone !!

2 comments:

Caz said...

I know I said it last night but I'm so chuffed that you're on the way mate. This time next year!!!

xxx

Liz said...

That's a long wait - but at least you have a wedding to focus on as well.