Friday 17 April 2009

This time last year !


This time last year we had decided to try and conceive for serious (with opk etc), in the months before hand we had just been casually trying - you know as you do !!
This time last year i would have convinced myself I was pregnant by the symptoms im having this month. Af is on her stinking way, will be here on sunday !!
I feel like death - seriously.
Im either in for a sicky bug or im gearing up for the worst period in history.
All this week i have felt tired - shattered in fact. I have really bad tummy ache and back ache, I have no patience - zilch - nada. Im a crabby cow and i know it, and im suffering terrible bouts of nausea - like car sick nausea, and is hitting me like a ton of bricks every single night. Im hardly eating properly because of it and when i do eat its only helping me feel beter for say 30 mins at a time. I used to be excited by these symptoms - before i knew better that was. I hate the fact AF and pregnancy symptoms are so close, I also miss the excitement of 'what if ?'. Im sorry to moan, im just dreading whats appearing this weekend, a storm is brewing and its shaping up to bea cracker. It shall be called Hurricane Flo.

3 comments:

Caz said...

Shame for you feeling icky mate. Hope the visit os short and sweet.
xxx

Secret D said...

I know what you mean about the PMT symptoms mirroring pregnancy symptoms, they get me every month. I also get the nausea and, like you, I wouldn't mind having pregnancy nausea but when it is just a sign of your period suddenly it is more unbearable.

And I won't even go there with the whole pregnancy announcements - they always come at the wrong time. Try to remain positive - you are one step closer to your goal and think about what a fantastic year you will have in 2010.

ellie24 said...

Well that's what pregnancy normally is. It helps if you know some morning sickness remedies to help relieve the symptoms.